Re: Mail Server

Subject: Re: Mail Server
From: Iain Stevenson (iain@iainstevenson.com)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 07:14:44 MST

The UW imap/pop shipped with YDL will work OK with squirrelmail. I've used
squirrelmail for a long time now first with UW and then Cyrus Imap without
any problems. Cyrus is a bit tricky to set up with either sendmail or
postfix.

  Iain

--On Sunday, January 13, 2002 00:11:45 -0800 Brian Mayton <bmayton@mac.com>