Re: install trouble: error at mount points (Wallstreet PBG3 233, YDL2.1)

Subject: Re: install trouble: error at mount points (Wallstreet PBG3 233, YDL2.1)
From: Gavin Hemphill (hemphill@drea.dnd.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 11:53:56 MST

I used the install-text-kernel22 option to install on my Wallstreet.
I don't remember what the ramdisk setting were but they were straight
from the bootx default prefs on the CD (copy the prefs file over).
Worked like a charm, athough configuring X was an interesting
experience. Tell it to boot into text mode when you get to that point,
and then when you get everything else working you can reboot with the
2.4 series kernel and configure up X using the video=atyfb argument etc.