Re: Atalkd isues with MacOS X

Subject: Re: Atalkd isues with MacOS X
From: Matt Larson (ml582@columbia.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 14:30:04 MST

I have seen this exact behavior. What cured it for me was to download
from Sourceforge and compile the latest version of Netatalk (1.5.0).
 Then I could connect from OSX just fine. I'm not sure what version the
YDL 2.0 had, but I imagine it's older than the current version. In
poking around the web I saw other people with this problem--again, they
resolved it with the latest version.

Hope that helps.

Matt Larson