Re: Yellowdog iso image

Subject: Re: Yellowdog iso image
From: Andrew Stout (astout2@swarthmore.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 23:30:32 MST

I'd start with the brute force method: tell Toast or whatever you're
burning with that you want to burn an iso image, and just throw that
641.3 Mb text file on. Cheap as CDs are, if you get a coaster you're
out less than a buck, and if it works (as it did for me, from a
"broken" Anarchie download), you've saved yourself a bunch of time.

--Andrew "trying to be helpful even though he knows very little" Stout