Re: netatalk can't unregister

Subject: Re: netatalk can't unregister
From: Srihan M. De Livera (sridel@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 05:05:17 MST

I rebooted, started up netatalk, waited over a minute, started up MOL, and
then looked for the server in the Apple chooser and it was still not there.
For what it's worth, every 15-20 seconds, or so, my hard drive chirps like
it is trying to process something. This started soon after I noticed
netatalk was not working. Not sure if this has anything to do with that or
not. Should there be any special settings in /etc/molrc in order for
netatalk to work?

Thanks,

Sri