RE: Yellowdog iso image

Subject: RE: Yellowdog iso image
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 07:56:50 MST

Bert,

If it's one large text file, sounds like you didn't download the file in
binary mode. Gordon created a great how-to on burning CD's;

To read the document online in your browser:
http://homepage.mac.com/wollyworld/.cv/wollyworld/Public/burn_iso_ppc.ht
m-link.htm

To get a downloaded copy of the file for future reference:
http://homepage.mac.com/wollyworld/FileSharing1.html

... and select the file named:
v1_burn_iso_ppc.htm

HTH.