Help/Urgent!! --Boot problem

Subject: Help/Urgent!! --Boot problem
From: Michael Hyman (hyman_michael@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 22:14:12 MST

Hello,

I am totally new to YDL and I have a problem...

I installed MACOS9, X and YDL 2.1 on a Ti Book. All was well until tonight,
when all of a sudden I can not boot into anything other than YDL.

When I turn on the machine, I get the boot menu and select "M" for MacOS,
but instead of booting, a strange icon appears in the middle of the screen
with a question mark in it. This flashes slowly for about 60 seconds and
then I get the boot menu again.

I am not able to select "C" for cdrom, I get the same thing. I am able to
get into YDL to examine things.

I checked the yaboot.conf and it looks correct. It shows MacOS on /dev/hda5,
linux on /dev/hda10. I tried running ybin, which ran, but seemingly did
nothing.

So, I am rather desparate for help since as much as I like to play with YDL,
I really NEED MacOS back.

If someone could please help me, I would appreciate it greatly.

Regards...Michael