Re: telnet login and ftp too slow

Subject: Re: telnet login and ftp too slow
From: Sean O. Denney (sdenney@cise.ufl.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 21:57:14 MST

If I remember correctly, the 7200/120 is one of those ghost in the
machine jobs. If you check the YDL list on the subject you should
find plenty of info on the subject.

I think the main cause was an odd timing issue w/ the onboard
ethernet. Installing a second ethernet card is how some people solved
their problem.

--- Sean