Re: Trouble shooting netatalk by unpluging your Ethernet connection?

Subject: Re: Trouble shooting netatalk by unpluging your Ethernet connection?
From: Srihan M. De Livera (sridel@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 08:41:29 MST

Keary,

Success at last!

Thank you so much for your help.

I took out the redundant routing address as you instructed me, and also for
good measure, when I looked in /etc/molrc I noticed that I actually had
eth0[tab]-sheep, as opposed to eth0[space]-sheep. I haven't learnt anything
yet about any kind of programming (still less than a months experience with
Linux) so I couldn't say if this made any difference. However, after I did
this and reactivated netatalk, and MOL, I went into the Chooser>AppleShare
and my server was visible. I didn't have to put the servers IP address in.

Thanks again!!

Sri