Re: Trouble in re-installing kernel source

Subject: Re: Trouble in re-installing kernel source
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 09:13:40 MST

That sounds wacky to me. You probably just want to

rpm -ivh kernel-source-2.4.10-12a.ppc.rpm

And also make sure you have kernel-headers-2.4.10-12a.ppc.rpm installed.

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu
Princeton Computer Science                 http://www.derandomized.org/