Re: Palm sync with G3 Bronze

Subject: Re: Palm sync with G3 Bronze
From: Andrew Stout (astout2@swarthmore.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 23:11:08 MST

I haven't had the specific problems you're talking about, but I'm
having trouble with 2.4.10-12a installed from the iso on my
Wallstreet. After some helpful suggestions here, I discovered that a
primary problem is that the kernel isn't configured for module
support. (So sayeth the error messages when I try to $ make modules)
Could the problem be as simple as that?

--Andrew