Trying so hard to compile the kernels, looks like I am close

Subject: Trying so hard to compile the kernels, looks like I am close
From: Patrick Klee (drwho@futureks.net)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 03:14:08 MST

Hi all,
        I think I sent an email before. But I have YDL 2.1 and I decided to ditch
my 2.4.10-12a kernel and get a better working one as the default has a broken
pppd. Anyhoo. I have tried ALL kernel downloads from ppckernel.org and when
I reboot, It looks as though it's gonna boot, but I get errors in the modules
sayind they aren't found. I also get OK OK OK on all daemons and such. Just
a prob booting modules. On particular is dmasound_pmac. If I can get this
to work, I may finally have all my devices working under linux and I can
ditch MacOS :)

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Patrick