Re: mail on my linux server

Subject: Re: mail on my linux server
From: Zeke Runyon (zrunyon@mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 16:19:10 MST

On Thursday, January 24, 2002, at 05:34 PM, nathan r. hruby wrote:

> hit the archives this has been discussed twice inthe last two months,
> there's lots of good reccomendations there.

I've installed (from an RPM from the YDL distrobution) the UW IMAP
server. It's configured and set in xinetd. It still doesn't work. Maybe
I need to start it ? How? I'm used to using those /etc/rc.d/init.d/
scripts...

Any configuration files I should work with so it works with my
pine/sendmail email accounts?

:::

# Zeke Runyon, zrunyon@mac.com
# web: communistsquirrel.home.dhs.org (formerly zekeworld)
# linux: gloin.dyn.dhs.org
# Mac OS X 10.1.2 5P48 | OS 9.2.1 | Yellow Dog Linux 2.1
# Communist squirrels shall rule the world.