Desperate to unsubscribe (tried everything)

From: Larry Blodgett (blodgett@telocity.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 22:17:35 MST

I am desperate to unsubscribe. I have tried the normal unsubscribe
process and it always comes back saying that I am not on the list.
Here is an example to prove my trials. What now

yellowdog-general-digest@lists.yellowdoglinux.com mailing list.

Acknowledgment: The address

    blodgett@telocity.com

was not on the yellowdog-general-digest mailing list when I received
your request and is not a subscriber of this list.

--
Larry Blodgett
Email: blodgett@telocity.com

--- Linux, Windows, MS-DOS - also known as the Good, the Bad and the Ugly ---"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither." -B. Franklin