Partitioning Question

Subject: Partitioning Question
From: Joe Villari (joev_nylxs@pipeline.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 07:10:05 MST

I'm trying to install YDL 2.1 on a TI PowerBook.

I have 14 GB avail on my drive. I've set up 10mb partition for the
bootloader, a 128 mb swap partition. I want to break down the
remaining 2 gb for root, 5 gb for /usr 5 gb for /var and the
remainging 2 gb for /home.

When I set all the partitions up they show up as ext2 instead of
linux native. When I try to have out of he partitioning it aborts.

Can I set up partitions like usual or can I only have bootloader,
swap and root?

Joe