RE: G4 TI Power Book X Configuration

Subject: RE: G4 TI Power Book X Configuration
From: wtaggar (wtaggar@mail.uark.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 10:28:23 MST

Joe--

The ATI Radeon Mobility is not supported by YDL 2.1 Install the latest benH
kernel (2.4.18-pre4) from ppckernel.org. It will (after running Xconfigurator
again) fix your problem. BTW, I have found that KDE and the Gnome work best in
24-bit, 1152x768 on new TiBooks.

will

BTW: Somebody (me?, you?) should write a how-to to this question for YDL. They
say they will send a free T-shirt. I have now answered this question twice in
a week. It would have been nice to know this from the start.