7200 YDL 2.0 Video issues.

Subject: 7200 YDL 2.0 Video issues.
From: Glen Lalonde (glalonde@canada.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 13:08:49 MST

Hi.

I did manage to get YDL 2.0 installed on a 7200/120 without many problems
but, when you boot the thing the video goes nuts. I managed to find a fix by
doing a 'fbset' in rc3.d to reset the video. Which works buts is not the
cleanest thing ever. Also X just will not work.

placed fbset 800x600-75 -depth 15 in file in rc3.d, which will reset the
video to a readable form. Also, my monitor does NOT support VGA
mode(640x480).

Anyone solved the problems?

Got tomcat/ant and my website up and running :-)

Glen.
glalonde@canada.com