Re: Strange date problem

Subject: Re: Strange date problem
From: ke Svensson (aakesve@algonet.se)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 23:51:23 MST

Hi Zeke!

I just had that problem too on my PPC7600 but hat was because I nulled the
cuda switch. But as an old mac geek I know that when you get the date
1956-08-xx your battery definetaly is out if you haven't done anything else
like resetting PRAM or the cuda switch (usually done when upgrading with a
new g3/G4 card). But can you set the date from within linux? I had to start
in macos and correct the date and then it was OK again, at least as long my
battery holds out.

Regards,

Ake