Re: YDL 2.1 setup as faxserver for Mac?

Subject: Re: YDL 2.1 setup as faxserver for Mac?
From: Iain Stevenson (iain@iainstevenson.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 05:05:08 MST

You can use hylafax (www.hylafax.org). I've had it running on my Linux
server for a couple of years now. Any fax program is only as good as the
faxmodem you use - so choose carefully. Old USR modems seem to have a
particularly poor reputation.

The Hylafax web site has a Howto and FAQ. The mailing list is also very
active.

  Iain

--On Monday, January 28, 2002 12:09 pm +0100 Alexander Holst