Re: Reset video options?

Subject: Re: Reset video options?
From: Timothy A. Seufert (tas@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 19:46:20 MST

At 8:51 PM -0500 1/28/02, nathan r. hruby wrote:
>Do B&W's even need a head?

Nope. Most Macs don't.

>You might be able to redirect the console to a
>serial port, if the B&W has one.. i know it has ADB 'cause I have one in
>the lab with an Ultimatte dongle attached, but I can't remember if it has
>serial pots..

Sort of. Officially they don't. But in reality the serial
controller is still there. Apple just doesn't provide the line
interface IC or any connectors on the back panel. You can buy an
aftermarket doohickey that replaces the modem and provides access to
one port.

--
Tim Seufert