IMS Twin Turbo 128 video card problems

Subject: IMS Twin Turbo 128 video card problems
From: Matheau Casner (mcasner@redlogic.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 09:39:44 MST

Hello,

I am a YDL and Linux newbie. I am trying to install YDL 2.0 (Pomona) on a
Power Computing clone: Power Tower Pro 200Mhz (9500).

It came with a Integrated Micro Solutions Twin Turbo 128 video card with 8Mb
RAM. YDL 2.0 seems to get hung up with the video driver upon starting X. The
Twin Turbo video card choice was available to me in the install screen so I
assumed it would work. Has anyone else had difficulty getting X to run on
this card? Would YDL 2.1 be a good upgrade for this.

Thanks for your thoughts...
Mat Casner
mcasner@redlogic.com