Re: IMS Twin Turbo 128 video card problems

Subject: Re: IMS Twin Turbo 128 video card problems
From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 11:30:32 MST

Mat,

Ok, wrong assumption :-( - as long as you are running one of the
2.2.x kernels. Since your running on an "old world" machine, this is
not a big issue though. You can put kernel 2.4.9 or later into your
'Linux Kernels' folder in your System folder on your start drive.
This should allow you to boot up in text mode and you should be able
to install from here. I have not tried 2.1, but I had similar
problems on a PowerMac 9600, I eventually gave up and installed MacOS
X.

Best regards,
Chris

--
Chris Ruprecht
7601 Churchill Way # 915 * Dallas, Texas 75251 * Mobile: (214) 334-7410