Re: Installing Mac HFS on an existing YDL disk?

Subject: Re: Installing Mac HFS on an existing YDL disk?
From: Gordon Neault (gordo-x@shaw.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 18:40:55 MST

This is (probably) impossible with Apple's drive utilities. I suppose it
MAY be possible to recover the Linux partitions if you really know what
you are doing, but it's not for those with valuable data they can't back
up.
Backup and reformat.
You need all those "extraneous partitions" if it is to be useable in MacOS.
Third party drive formatters may allow you to do this, but again all those
"extraneous partitions" will have to be created if MacOS has any hope of
using the partition.