USB Connectivity

Subject: USB Connectivity
From: Chris Alden (mohotsaucemoproblems@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 19:49:19 MST

I recently purchased a portable mp3 player that also serves as an external USB Hard Drive, (it's a portable HD with audio output, basically). Does anyone have any idea as to how I might mount this external HD on YDL Linux 2.0? The manufacturer is not very well known and I am sure that there are no supported drivers avaliable. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ps-The manufacturer is Archos and the product is called the Archos Jukebox 6000
thank you.