Re: Audio

Subject: Re: Audio
From: karapta (ae6594@devrycols.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 20:33:51 MST

Hey Alejandro, jejeje I'm Alejandro also!

I was having the same problem and I talked to several other YDL 2.1
users and they have told me that KDE 2 is not supporting any sound at
all! I guess you are going to have to wait for KDE 3 to be stable and
get it!
By the way, Is any of you guys using the KDE 3 Beta???? is the sound
working?

Well I hope helped you Alejo! One advise, dont try to make it work, you
will screw up your system just like I did trying to get my sound to work!

-Karapta Man