This will take a split second I promise...dying newbie....

Subject: This will take a split second I promise...dying newbie....
From: Michael S. August (aug_aug@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 21:20:42 MST

When I attempt to install the home/office package of YDL 2.1, the
install hangs up on the trojka package, a videogame? It tells me that I
can fix this manually, does this mean I should download the rpm and
insert it into the folder with all the other rpms and re-burn the
image, then install? How do I fix this manually?
Thanks for your support.

=====
Michael S. August
108 S. Sampson