RE: USB Connectivity

Subject: RE: USB Connectivity
From: Ferwerda Darren (app3dxf) (app3dxf@ups.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 07:01:23 MST

Chris,

    I am working on this right now. the driver that is used is usb-storage.
that is not included in YDL by default, I got one of the prepackaged benh
kernels, and compiled it with usb-storage enabled. Now, I just have to get
my coworker to bring in the darn cable to try it out, then I will be getting
an archos.
if you want, go to http://ppckernel.org <http://ppckernel.org> and grab the
source, or try the precompiled kernel. I have not tried the precompile, so
I have no idea what is included. The source is kind of large, 28 megs, but
that is ok. I also had a problem compiling xine for ppc with this kernel.
apparently, autoconf.h is not included. Does anyone out there know why, or
am I incorrect in assuming that autoconf.h part of the kernel. I copied
over an old copy of autoconf.h, and it worked. Thank you for any help.

Darren