KPPP RH PPP Dialer Problems

Subject: KPPP RH PPP Dialer Problems
From: Colin Wu (gorideabike@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 15:34:48 MDT

Hi,
I'm trying to set up a connection to my ISP, I'm running YDL Champion server
1.2. Before, while using LinuxPPC 2000 I used redhat's RH PPP Dialer and it
worked fine. Now, whatever software I try to use(I 'm leaning toward KPPP,
but for now, I just want one that works!) whenever I connect, it connects
then immediately hangs up. If I enter debug mode in KPPP, it says my modem
unexpectedly hung up. Somewhere I read that I should put "NOAUTH" into my
ppp arguments, but that didn't work. Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help,
Colin