RE: RS/6000

Subject: RE: RS/6000
From: Stefan Schneider (stefan.schneider@comsat.com.ve)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 08:51:32 MDT

Well, I've tried to build a new image for the RS/6000 but without much
success... after moving to 2.2.17pre7 because pre3 and pre5 bombed on me I
finally have a compiled kernel but everytime I try to boot I receive a
DEFAULT CATCH after gunzipping the image and the boot process aborts. I've
attached my config file in case anyone is interested in seeing what's wrong.
(BTW: I've tried to make it as RS/6000 specific as posible so most of the
PowerMac stuff has been left out)

Regards

Stefan