Re: windows me

Subject: Re: windows me
From: herb (herb@granite.kinetekpharm.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 11:16:40 MDT

Windows Me will be released Sept. 14, 2000. As of now, it's in beta. The CD
key you have is likely Beta 2, which I believe has expired. You need a Beta
3 CD-Key that expires mid-August. No matter what, you will have to
reinstall Windows when the official release comes out. I hope the beta
testing has gone well. I've had quite a bit of fun with it. It's made me
love linux a whole lot more (Except for speed....Win Me has lots of
speed...catching up to Linux)