[ANN] New XFree86-pmac rsync tree

Subject: [ANN] New XFree86-pmac rsync tree
From: Ani Joshi (ajoshi@shell.unixbox.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 17:42:13 MDT

With XFree86 4.x development speeding up, I have placed an rsync tree of
my xfree86/ tree. This rsync tree can be grabbed with:

rsync -arvz penguinppc.org::xfree86-pmac .

This tree contains the 'bleeding edge' development server and drivers for
XFree86 4.x. Included are my development Mach64, IMS TwinTurbo 128/3D,
and Chips&Tech 6555x drivers. The tree also contains the latest Rage128
driver.

This is NOT a full xfree86, simply the xfree86 SERVER tree. Using this
tree is very simple, all you have to do is grab the X401src-1.tgz tarball
from ftp.xfree86.org, and replace the xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86
directory with the rsync'ed one.

For detailed instructions and information, see:

http://penguinppc.org/usr/xf4

The existence of this tree should facilitate development of these drivers
and keep me from having to constantly update binary drivers :)

Feel free to send me bug reports and/or patches against the tree.

ani