RE: Enabling Java in Netscape Communicator 4.6

Subject: RE: Enabling Java in Netscape Communicator 4.6
From: Stefan Schneider (stefan.schneider@comsat.com.ve)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 07:57:20 MDT

Well, you have HotJava, Arena and Amaya but if you need an IM client I'd
reccomend getting one of the free AIM clones over at freshmeat.net or
linux.tucows.com, just remember that you have to get the source versions and
probably hack the makefiles a bit but I can guarantee that they're going to
be far more stabe and useful to you.

Stefan