ibook

Subject: ibook
From: Omar Armas Aleman (oarmas@mps.com.mx)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 10:17:20 MDT

I just installed YDL 1.2 in my iBook. Video and network work fine, but I
have the next problems:

Audio: no audio card detected, any idea about what module it is or where
to get it?

Modem: rp3 detects my modem in /dev/ttyS0, but It doesn't respond. I also
tried with minicom but there's no signal. Any idea about how to solve it?

Mouse: How do I enable 2nd and 3rd button? In my iMac I emulate it with
numbers key pad, but the iBook doesn't have that keys. How to solve it?

Thanks

--

Omar