Re: ibook ustable

Subject: Re: ibook ustable
From: MAM VAN STEENSEL (mvanstee@baserv.uci.kun.nl)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 17:14:42 MDT

1. Visit the ibooklinux site some time and read up on the mailing list.
Most questions are answered there.
2. Your iBook hangs probably because of the ethernet bug. Upgrade the
kernel to the latest version.
3. Upgrade to XFree 4.0. Solves a lot of problems. You get 32 bits color,
for instance.

Maurice van Steensel, MD
Department of Dermatology
Molecular and Clinical Genodermatology