IMac 333Mhz Video

Subject: IMac 333Mhz Video
From: Cameron S. Watters (cwlists@tuxdocs.org)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 15:38:56 MDT

Hello,

I really do try to avoid posting lame questions, but I can't seem to find a
good answer to this one anywhere.

Preface:

In order to get accellerated video to work on my g4 (well, I think it
works?), I have to add "append = (some g4 video stuff here)" to the end of
my yaboot.conf (maybe I don't have to, but it works when I do).

Question:

I'm wondering if there is an equivalent statement to add for my iMac 333.
(e.g. "append = (some imac video stuff here)"). If so, what is it.

I'm going to be grabbing the new XFree86 and whatnot as well.

-Cameron