ANS 700/150 $ Sale

Subject: ANS 700/150 $ Sale
From: James \"Scott\" Hardie (shardie@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 23:13:23 MDT

Howdy folks!
I have a great Apple Network Server FOR SALE!
This server was news.apple.com I worked for Apple and helped launch iTools
and the moving of Apple's entire Data Center from Napa Valley to Cupertino
during that time $235 million dollars of new Sun, IBM and EMC hardware was
purchased this server was retired and replaced with a new Sun box, I was
given this box for all my hard work.... Needless to say the server is in
Mint Condition it was rack mounted in Valley Green #3 across from De Anza
Blvd on the other side of Infinite Loop in an air conditioned and purified
room! No scratches and or marks... just mint...

The server is a 700/150 with 512 MB ECC Memory, (5) 4.3 GB SCSI 68-pin Wide
Drives, SCSI CD-ROM and Tape Drive. All bays filled... It comes with dual
Redundant Fans, Comes with one Redundant Power Supply and can take one more.
Comes with a brand new Apple 10/100 TX Ethernet Card, Keyboard and mouse.
AAUI Transciever for 10baseT for the built-in Network Interface. Also Comes
with AIX, Legato Networker Server and Client Pack, Ushare, Power Chute Plus,
EtherShare, Can OPI, IPT, etc... all on CD-ROM... plus the AIX ANS Floppy.
Comes with a brand New copy of Yellow Dog Champion Server 1.2 in the Yellow
Dog Protective casing with documentation. Also providing the YDL.coff files
/ boot disks and installer disks to setup the server. I also can provide all
documentation for the ANS System in PDF format directly from Apple and can
give you a source to get Brand New Parts in the box like the Apple RAID Card
for the system for $100, additional Netcards for $100 and 200 MHz upgrade
processor cards for $199.
I can install AIX or get the Yellow Dog Install ready for you to finish...
All this! Let the bidding begin... I will sell to highest bidder...