RE: Install problem: Can't boot from CD-ROM

Subject: RE: Install problem: Can't boot from CD-ROM
From: Eric Stewart (eric_stewart@elanco.k12.pa.us)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 05:36:53 MDT

         Reply to: RE: Install problem: Can't boot from CD-ROM
Did you try zapping the PRAM? Does the CD show up on the desktop when the computer boots from the hard drive? If you don't see the CD icon your DVD ROM is probably bad. I have a G4/450 that I just installed Yellow Dog without any problems.

Eric Stewart