RE: Hard Drive install question

Subject: RE: Hard Drive install question
From: Carl Edwards (cedwards@staff.eindia.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 17:38:54 MDT

If the directory is on the root level of the drive, when it asks for the
location just put in /

Worked for me.

It's not looking for the location of the files, it's looking for the
location of the directory that has the files.

Also it says in the docs what to name the directory, I don't recall offhand.

Hope that helps...

-Carl