RE: Hard Drive install question

Subject: RE: Hard Drive install question
From: Black (cpa@ece.cmu.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 18:57:54 MDT

That is what I thought, and that is what I tried first. No dice. At the
root level of the drive I have a folder called YellowDog which has a base
and RPMS folder in it. I left the installation tree location as / and I'm
told the installation tree can't be found. I really don't know what I
could be doing wrong.
-christopher