Screen Resolution

Subject: Screen Resolution
From: Eichenbaum, Larry (Larry.Eichenbaum@Bowne.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 10:12:07 MDT

I have recently installed YD1.2 on a PowerComputer PowerCenter system. For
the most part it seems to work, although two problems I have found are with
sound and the screen resolution. I have used Xconfigurator to set multiple
resolutions for the system-I can cmd-alt-+ through the various resolutions,
however, KDE has enabled the 'live-desktop' feature-I can have a desktop
larger than my screen size and pan around it. I would like to deactivate
this feature and just limit the KDE environment to the screen size. Any
thoughts on how to accomplish this?

Also, sound seems to work, but is not very loud. The volume control doesn't
seem to have any impact. Thoughts?

Larry