Installing OpenSSH: help

Subject: Installing OpenSSH: help
From: Brock Gunter-Smith (brock@gbgraphics.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 08:10:46 MDT

I'm trying to get an SSH client installed on my system (YDL CS 1.2) so that
I can log into my ISP (that requires an SSH session for shell access). I've
downloaded about a dozen different RPMs trying to find the right combination
to install to get this running. Trying to install OpenSSH Client rpm tells
me I need the main OpenSSH package, which is reliant on OpenSSL 0.95a or
greater plus another library.

...can anyone point me to a list of RPMs I need to download and install to
get this working?
 ie ftp://ftp.xyz.com/openssh_xxx.rpm ftp://ftp.xyz.com/openssl_xxx.rpm
...etc

Thanks.

-> Brock