Re: Installing OpenSSH: help

Subject: Re: Installing OpenSSH: help
From: Brett Humphreys (bhumphre@p1.cs.ohiou.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 10:20:43 MDT

Unfortunately i scoure the documentation, and there isn't even an install
doc. below is what i've got in my ssh dir after untarring and gunziping the
tarball. No install, no config no configure.. i'm a bit stumped. I got
the openssh-2.1.1.tzg off of the www.openssh.com ftpsite. So I guess i'll
try a different tarball & version and see if that will help at all

-bre

COPYING.Ylonen authfile.c dispatch.c match.c scp.c
sshconnect.c
CVS authfile.h dispatch.h match.h servconf.c
sshconnect.h
Makefile aux.c dsa.c mpaux.c servconf.h
sshconnect1.c
Makefile.inc bufaux.c dsa.h mpaux.h serverloop.c
sshconnect2.c
OVERVIEW bufaux.h fingerprint.c myproposal.h session.c sshd
README buffer.c fingerprint.h nchan.c session.h
sshd.8
README.openssh2 buffer.h getput.h nchan.h ssh
sshd.c
RFC.nroff canohost.c hmac.c nchan.ms ssh-add
sshd_config
atomicio.c channels.c hmac.h nchan2.ms ssh-add.1
tildexpand.c