Burning the ISO images

Subject: Burning the ISO images
From: Tim Giron (tgiron@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 23:16:05 MDT

I have been quite unsuccessful in burning the .iso images in preparation for install. I have the OEM version of Toast 4.1 running on my iMac (I am installing onto a 7500). I read somewhere that I needed to change the file type and creator on the image files to hImg and CDr3 which does change them to Toast files but double clicking them or dragging them onto the Toast window merely produces an Untitled CD with the image file as the only file to be burned (besides the hidden desktop files). I would expect Toast to expand the image out into its directory structure... Do I have to have Toast Deluxe to accomplish a burn from an image file? Before I break down and just purchase the install CDs, is there something else I need to try?

Tim Giron O-
tgiron@home.com Chandler, AZ

Manager/Programmer
Rockin' Magilla Software
Web site development (HTML, Perl, Java)
Macintosh shareware development

"There ain't no moral to this story at all..."