Re: Burning the ISO images

Subject: Re: Burning the ISO images
christopher.murtagh@wcg.mcgill.ca
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 10:16:46 MDT

 I'm not sure you would need toast deluxe. I just downloaded the two linux
Mandrake iso images (for that *other* hardware platform :-), and I burned
the CDs in MacOS using toast. Under the format menu, there is a format
option called 'disk image' or something like that (sorry, don't have a
MacOS machine in front of me). If this is the same ISO image type as
Mandrake, all you do is drag the image over it and it should be fine.

 If I'm wrong about this, I'd like to know about it.

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh Webmaster / Web Communications Group McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada