RE: Burning the ISO images

Subject: RE: Burning the ISO images
From: Richardsen, Reidar Andreas (reidar.richardsen@shf.no)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 12:51:57 MDT

The images are hybrid CD's with both HFS and ISO volumes on them. I don't
think a Macintosh is capable of booting from a non-HFS(+) volume.

The procedure is the same, though. Choose "Disc Image" as format. Click the
"Data..." button and choose the right image. I did mount the volumes, but
I'm not sure if that's really necessary, but it will not screw up the disc
(I have installed succesfully...).

Use good CD-R media! I did not succed using the cheap label my employer buys
in quantity. I had som Sony CD-R's in a drawer, and then installation was a
snap!

Hope this helps!

--
Reidar