printer

Subject: printer
From: Funkaster (funkaster@directo.cl)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 20:06:20 MDT

I tried to configure my StyleWriter 2500 with printtool, but it didn't
work... It's on the printer port (ttyS1, right?) but It does nothing when
i select the ASCII test...
Any ideas of what could be wrong?
(using CS 1.2 and a PM 7200)

Funkaster
AIM: Funkaster http://www.deepcolors.cl
info@deepcolors.cl FAX: +1 (707) 371-2727
------
"And in the insanity i've found the freedom and safety; the freedom of
lonelyness and the safety of not being understood, becouse those who
understand us enslave a part of our been."
"Y en la locura he hallado la libertad y seguridad; la libertad de la
soledad y la seguridad de no ser comprendido, pues quienes nos comprenden
esclavizan una parte de nuestro ser."
Khalil Gibran