Re(2): Any compatible 10/100 ethernet cards?

Subject: Re(2): Any compatible 10/100 ethernet cards?
From: Robin Böckman (robin@voltab.se)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 06:25:59 MDT

yellowdog-general@lists.yellowdoglinux.com skriver:
>I have a Farallon 10/100 which works in both MacOS &
>YDL

And a litle reminder, you need to recompile the kernel
to include tulip support to run the farallon card.

this letter deals with that, it is for asante, same
driver thought, you don't have to get the new tulip.c
that he talks about if you are running ydl 1.2, just
switch it on....

http://lists.yellowdoglinux.com/yellowdog-general/february00/0393.html

Robin Böckman
robin@volt.se | www.volt.se
|| Tel +46 8 678 59 66 || Fax +46 8 678 10 10 ||
Mobile +46 70 777 5950 ||
               V O L T - Integrated Brand
Communication
        Box 24232 - Karlavägen 108, 10th Floor -
SE-104 51 Stockholm

Please Note!
The information in this e-mail and any attachment is
confidential and
for use by the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient,
please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it
from your computer.
Internet e-mails are not secure. Volt AB does not
communicate formally by e-mail and does not accept
legal responsibility
for the contents of this message. Volt AB takes
reasonable
precautions to ensure that any attachment is swept for
viruses and it
does not accept liability for any damage sustained as
a result of
software viruses.