Re: Old Q on G4 CD-Roms

Subject: Re: Old Q on G4 CD-Roms
From: Jeff Ridder (jridder@gci.net)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 00:51:48 MDT

You won't get it to work, atleast not until someone writes a module that can
read the digital audio and send it directly to the sound output. If you
look at your G4, you will notice that there is no audio cable coming off the
CD-ROM/DVD-ROM and connecting to the logic board. This is also the issue
with all iMac 350/DV's, PowerBook Firewire's, G4's, and iBooks.

Jeff Ridder
jridder@gci.net