PBG3 Install Error

Subject: PBG3 Install Error
From: Edward Marczak (marczak@usa.net)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 11:38:35 MDT

HELO List!

I'm trying to install YDL Champion Server 1.2 on my PBG3 (Wallstreet II).
After running fdisk (which runs successfully), I receive a message:

| fdisk error |
| An error occurred reading the partition |
| table for the block device hda. The |
| error was: No such device or directory. |
| |
| [Retry] [Skip] |

Hmmmmmmmm. I just edited hda with no problem! (Yes, I saved the changes).
I've restarted (cold boot/warm boot) and receive the same message. Am I
missing some trick here?

--
Ed Marczak
marczak@usa.net

P.S. This is an 18GB IDE drive with 2 MacOS HFS+ partitions, and one HFS Standard on it.