X problem with a G4 AGP

Subject: X problem with a G4 AGP
From: Busman (busman@telsur.cl)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 16:30:47 MDT

hi...

I finally configurate all and I can start in linux... I don´t know
really if a made a good instalation, But I make 4 partitions, root,
swap, usr, home, well when linux is starting, show SWAp FAILED and
ROOT OK... I don´t know what mind Failed during startup.. well after
some second ask me for the root password... I write it... all ok...

then I write startx and I get a super big fail text

something about authorng and after 30 second show other failure...
something about no be able to lock a file in /temp ?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

well thanks for any answer...

I already try writing setup but is the same.... also try to run
ntsysv and show other failure...
argggg just failures... is the instalation bad????

Mauricio Cerda V.
Temuco-Chile
mailto:busman@telsur.cl